Instructions for Poster presenters
HERE Annual Conference 2018
Capacity building for higher education reform:
The impact of collaborative international projects
Rome, Italy – 12-13, December 2018
University of Rome – Sapienza (UNIROMA)
Instructions for poster presenters only
Presenting a poster is a great opportunity for the Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs) and other project representatives to disseminate their project results and obtain input and feedback from conference attendees.
The projects to be presented at the conference were selected by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), in consultation with the National Erasmus+ Offices (NEOs) and the European Commission.
General poster guidelines
The message of your poster
Your poster should convey the key aspects of the project and be visually appealing to grab the attention of attendees. So be clear, concise and creative. To supplement your poster, be ready to answer questions and explain your project in greater detail. The posters should emphasise in particular the impact that your project is having (or has had) in the Partner Countries and their institutions. You can also prepare handouts to deliver to participants (optional).
Poster must be vertically oriented and adhere to the following dimensions:
Max size: 70 cm wide and 100 cm high.
- Include the logo, title of your project, partners, funder (programme under which it is financed) and years of implementation.
- Start off with a succinct introduction and a brief description of your project including aims and main objectives.
- Describe the results and impact of your project in Partner Countries.
- Avoid the use of serif fonts, as they are difficult to read from a distance. Sans serif fonts, such as Veranda, are much easier for attendees to read.
Include high-quality pictures and/or graphs
- Presenters may not use their own self-contained displays. Posters should be affixed by push pins or velcro dots. Tape, paste, glue, staples, or nails are not permitted. A limited supply of push pins will be provided by the organisers, but we recommend you bring a supply with you.
- No audiovisual equipment is permitted for poster presentations.
- The presenter(s) are expected to remain by his/her/their poster during the special poster session.
Posters set up
The set up of poster displays at the venue will be on December 11th, 2018 at 18:00 or on December 12th, 2018 at 18:00. For those willing to do it on the 12th, please indicate this during the registration in the morning of the 12th.
Although posters will be displayed during all of the conference, please note that the agenda includes a coffee break specially designed to facilitate the exhibition of the posters at 10:30 on December 13th. The poster session will be introduced at 10.15 by the EACEA. All poster presenters must be available during this session to present their projects to the conference participants.
For more information:
- For specific questions regarding the venue, you can contact Ms. Graziella Gaglione: email@example.com
- For specific questions regarding the programme and the organizational aspects of your participation, you can contact Ms. Olga Bogurina: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the conference, please access: https://supporthere.org/rome2018