Tasks to HERE ‘Core Participants’
Thank you for participating actively in the SPHERE seminar “Exploring micro-credentials: Why, how and which way forward”. You have been nominated to participate in the core group of participants, and you will have to
- Fill out the pre-survey at the following link: http://supporthere.org/micro-credentials/webform/sphere-online-seminar-exploring-micro
- Have some additional preparatory work.
- Review the reading materials and references we make available
- Watch the four pre-recorded case studies and review them (fill in review form)
- Post questions for the discussion ahead of time on the HERE Virtual Community, which the chairs of the discussion sessions will use to prepare the sessions
- Access the discussion groups, indicated in the programme.
You can download the tasks and the template for analysing case studies here.
After completing the pre-survey, please:
- In cooperation with the NEO and the other HERE in your country prepare a short report regarding the state of micro-credentials in different institutions and also with regards to national legislation. This should include:
- Prepare a brief list of examples of micro-credentials, with links, if possible (this would not be comprehensive – rather serve as example)
- State whether and how these credentials are evaluated, accredited and recognized (giving examples)
- Describe one opportunity and one obstacle for your country regarding micro-credentials
- Send the short report to firstname.lastname@example.org – It may be posted on the event website as resource material.
- Prepare two to three questions for discussion, based on the case study videos you have watched. Post these questions on the SPHERE Virtual Community where a discussion thread has been created.
Please post this contribution (you may upload a word document) on the discussion thread created in the SPHERE Virtual Community by 20 November.