Albanian Erasmus+ Office in cooperation with National Experts for the Reform of Higher Education – HERE, will organize the seminar on: “Supporting the efforts to strengthen the social dimension of Albanian Higher Education”, which will be hosted by RTSH 1- HD through the show “Auditor Arsimi”, on 4 July 2020, at 16.35-18.00
The show will be moderated by Ms. Edlira Birko- Journalist of “Auditor Arsimi” on RTSh.
The main objectives of this seminar would be:
- Information on the Bologna process, policies and goals regarding the social dimension;
- Collection and processing of data for students;
- Strengthening support for student admission from underrepresented groups;
- Increasing academic and financial support for students, taking into account the aspect of the SD;
- Design and implement strategies and policies based on the social dimension and preparing students as citizens of the society;
- Increasing support for student mobility and for entering into the job market;
- Reflection of the social dimension in the Quality Code and its implementation;
- Familiarity with institutional strategies for the implementation of the social dimension.
For more information, please access: http://erasmusplus.al/?p=5424